Join us for a virtual gathering on Thursday evenings in October for emerging artists, students and professionals working within the small metals/jewelry community. Choose one or all online sessions with exclusive access to recordings after the event.
Hosted by Wayne Werner
- Oct. 7 - Harlan Butt with Brienne Rosner, Managing Director at SNAG (Society of North American Goldsmiths) along with an enameling demo
- Oct. 14 - Joyce J. Scott, Artist Talk
- Oct. 21 - Allegheny Metals Collective with members: Kate Fitzgerald, Rachael Hicks, Kattie Jones, and Courtney Powell
- Oct. 28 - Virtual Exhibition Reception, a selection of the participating artists will talk about their work. This session is free and open to anyone to attend. All participants who register for the full event may submit one piece for the Alchemist Picnic Virtual Gallery Exhibition.
All participants who register for the full event will be entered in a raffle to win:
- A brand new Foredom K2230 Flex Shaft kit donated by Wayne Werner and Foredom
- 50% off tuition, good for a 2022 Touchstone workshop
Winners will be drawn during the Virtual Exhibition on Oct. 28.