Our guided tour of “The Silence of the Lambs” film location is a wonderful way to step inside the home of the most prolific cinematic serial killer of all time…Buffalo Bill! Visit our beautiful and historic Queen Anne Victorian home, built in 1910 and located in Perryopolis, Pennsylvania, USA.
During one of our exclusive guided tours, a small group of guests, will visit the home and property. Tours will be conducted by the owner of Buffalo Bill’s House, Chris Rowan. Guests will be allowed to take photos of their favorite “Silence” filming locations, and even re-enact scenes that were shot at Buffalo Bill’s House.
What is included with the tour?
- The tour will be conducted by Buffalo Bill’s House owner, Chris Rowan, and will be an hour and a half to two hours in total length. You will be able to see the entire home, as well as the 2 acres of private property that surround it.
- You may freely ask any questions you have during the tour, and Chris will be happy to answer them for you!
- In addition, time to explore the house to recreate your favorite scenes and take plenty of pictures and videos. (For personal use only! i.e. personal social media, sharing with family and friends etc. – footage will not be allowed to be utilized for professional promotion of personal business,websites, etc. Please see our filming and photography policy on our website: https://www.buffalobillshouse.com/policies)
- There’s also plenty of ‘Silence of the Lambs’ memorabilia, including an original copy of the production blueprints of the house, a call sheet that was issued to the cast and crew, and even two production utilized pieces of wallpaper, which were screen-used in “The Silence of the Lambs”! Permanently on display, is a plethora of fan artwork and deaths-head moths to feast your eyes upon.
- Exclusive gift souvenirs and apparel available for purchase at the conclusion of the tour. These items include: t-Shirts, body lotion, coffee mugs, enamel pins, lip balm, magnets, tote bags and face masks. You can see our items that will be available in our online gift shop. We accept Cash, Venmo, Paypal and Debit/Credit for all merch sales.
***Buffalo Bill’s House is private property. To protect the health and safety of overnight guests, Buffalo Bill’s House and its surrounding property, is not open to visitors at anytime outside of the official tour dates. Thanks for your understanding!
***Tickets must be purchased for each tour in advance on our website: