A 2-Day, 2-Night Trip
During this time of year, the night comes alive with dazzling lights and cheer spreads far and wide! Enjoy a different kind of peeping tour with holiday light peeping among warm candles glowing at historic sites, stunning light extravaganzas at famed resorts, mountains covered with snow and magical colors, dancing displays crackling fires. There are so many ways to celebrate the season in PA's Laurel Highlands!
- Celebrate Three Centuries of Christmas at Historic Hanna's Town! Discover how American Christmas traditions changed over three centuries on this special holiday tour.
- The North Pole has confirmed that Ligonier is one of the most charming places to be this time of year! Enjoy shopping at lovely boutiques, photo ops at the dolled up Diamond Park, horse-drawn sleigh rides and delicious dining options in this beautiful small town.
- Enjoy a variety of holiday show options in this beautiful historic theatre! The Palace Theatre is located in the heart of the cultural district in downtown Greensburg. Choose a nearby restaurant to grab a bite to eat before the show.
- Share the magic of the season as you sing carols around the bonfire, revel in the model train display, have your picture taken with Santa (in the days before Christmas) or shop for gifts in the C. Edgar & Sons General Store at the traditional Christmas village, Overly's Country Christmas!
- Take in the glory of our highlands in the perfect seasonal setting at Seven Springs Mountain Resort. A variety of dining options, shopping and dazzling light displays highlight this lovely four season resort.
- Cheers to bringing the cheer at Vinoski Winery! This gorgeous estate winery is serving up some of the region's finest wines.
- Bring your nice list to Neubauer's Market House! This stop features shopping options and a wreath-making activity.
- Lunch is served in the comfort of this original inn along the National Road. The halls of the Stone House Restaurant will be decked out with seasonal charm and warmth.
- Light up the night at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort! The entire resort will be glowing and decorated with Christmas cheer. Take in the wonder of the season with a light show, live entertainment, food and libations, twinkling lights, luminous installations, more than two million lights and a train ride that takes you through a tunnel of lights!