South Fork, PA - The Johnstown Flood National Memorial park is offering Club House and Cottage Row Walking Tours on Saturday, May 20, 2023. This is part of the programming for the 134th anniversary of the 1889 Johnstown Flood. Club House Tour times are 10:00 am, 10:30 am, 11:00 am, and 11:30 am. Cottage Row Walking Tours are 1:00 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm, and 3:00 pm. To make a required reservation, please call the Visitor Center at 814-886-6171. All tours begin at the South Fork Fishing and Hunting Club House building in Saint Michael, PA. Tour length is approximately one hour. 

The Club House was the center of activity for members and guests at Lake Conemaugh. The Club House Tour includes a walk through all three floors of the building. Participants will learn about the different uses of the building through the years. This includes the years of the South Fork Fishing and Hunting Club and after. 

Members of the South Fork Fishing and Hunting Club built 16 cottages at Lake Conemaugh. Participants will learn about the club members that owned each cottage. Nine original cottages from the 1880s are still standing today. As many of these structures are currently occupied, the tour does not go into any buildings. 

Johnstown Flood National Memorial (U.S. National Park Service) ( 

About Johnstown Flood National Memorial Johnstown Flood National Memorial was created by Congress in August of 1964 to preserve the ruins of the South Fork Dam and to commemorate the 2,209 lives lost in the Great Flood. For more information call 814-886-6171 or visit