The Lincoln Highway Experience (a union of a 203 year-old National Register-listed building, with a new expansion) checks all the boxes for a RETRO Lincoln Highway visit to the 1930s and early 40s. This engaging experience includes:
- an award-winning 13 min. film, Through the Windshield;
- a bicycle trek on the Lincoln Highway across the USA;
- the new "A Penny for your Tots" room for preschoolers;
- a Lincoln Highway postcard to write and send (we include the postage!);
- kitschy souvenirs along with one-of-a-kind artisan items in Gift Shop;
- lots of neon, a restored tourist cabin, a 1937 Packard auto, vintage gas pumps; and
- the 'wow factor' of the restored 1938 Serro's Diner (where pie and coffee are included).
- Adults - $14;
- Youth - $5 (7 yrs. to 17 yrs.);
- Preschoolers - $2 (4 yrs. to 6 years);
- Under 4 yrs. - FREE.
- Group Rates available.
*Admission includes use of Tour Mate Audio Wand in both buildings; 60-page Lincoln Hwy. Driving Guide; brochure highlighting Lincoln Hwy. attractions along our 200-mile PA Corridor; a Lincoln Hwy. Postcard (including postage if written out here); and a piece of pie and cup of coffee.